Located in Grapevine, GRACE is a non-profit relief agency serving the people of Northeast Tarrant County who need food, clothing, and other vital necessities. By partnering humanitarian efforts with local organizations, GRACE operates as one of the largest joint civic and non-denominational projects in North Texas. Volunteers play a vital part of GRACE programs and services, logging more than 40,000 hours each year in community service. If you, your family, or civic group would like to help, please contact them today.
In the spirit of God’s grace, GRACE provides food, clothing, vital necessities, and counseling services to help people who are going through difficult times.
GRACE continues to work with churches, businesses, and volunteers to provide benevolent services to the community without regard to race, age, sex, nationality or creed. Their effort provides food, clothing, donations and professional services to the homeless and Grapevine, Colleyville, and Southlake residents in need. GRACE is supported by its loyal supporters through donations and gifts, endowments, donated assets, goods and services. Click here if you would like to make an online donation to GRACE.
Another way GRACE generates funds for the organization is through 2 resale shops. There are also 2 donation stations for your convenience. Be sure to check the GRACE website to see which donations are accepted and what items are not accepted. Large furniture and appliance items should be taken to GRACEful Buys during operating hours.
- GRACEful Buys– an upscale resale store
418 E. Northwest Hwy.
- Style & GRACE–a women’s designer fashion boutique
2030 Glade Rd, Ste. 238
GRACE also hosts numerous events throughout the year to help raise awareness and donations for the organization.
- GRACE Gala: a grand event featuring gourmet foods, fine wines, great music and dancing. Stay tuned for more info on this years event! 12th Annual Saturday, October 10, 2015 @ The Irving Convention Center at Los Colinas.
- GRACE Holiday Programs: the GRACE Holiday Food and GRACE Christmas Cottage programs are designed to assist families in need during the holiday season. They provide food baskets and an opportunity to select new gifts for their family members. Last year, the GRACE Holiday Programs served over 700 families and was a huge success.
- Drive Into the Night Twilight Tee-Off: an exciting and unique night time golf tournament to raise money for the many GRACE children’s programs. Learn more here.
- Feed Our Kids: partners with local churches to prepare and serve lunches to children in local apartment complexes. The goal is to provide lunch for children during the summer who may otherwise not have anything. Find more details and how to volunteer here.
- Back to School Supply Drive: works to ensure all local area children have the supplies they need to succeed each school year.
Volunteer, donate or get involved with GRACE today!